Thursday 9 August 2012

When he got there, the classroom was bare ...



It's about time I got back on track with this blog rather than just ranting about the "news".



Today, kids, I went into my own classroom for the first time. I had one of those "oh my god I'm a teacher" moments where I realised that all the years of side stepping the thought of a career, ultimately helped me find one that makes me happy!



I walked into a blank canvas ... sparkly clean floors and a host of things that will become the tools and media of my craft. Two hours later and you still can't imagine the finished picture but you can see the structure taking form.

No more painting by numbers. This is the real thing and I can't wait to get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your take on this story? Heard anything similar or related? Comment here!

Remember Today

Remember Today